Wednesday, February 5, 2014

moments (picture heavy)

I've always heard that time flies, and as I went through life, I never really thought it was all that different...and then I had kids, and animals, and a big girl job. Time just doesn't seem to ever want to stand still. The moments keep coming, and I just want to soak them all in. I'm finding it so hard to make room in my brain for the moments I just want to cherish forever and never forget. Moments like slumber parties in my living room, with all my furbabies and the bub curled up on a pillow next to the hubs, because he has to be "just like daddy." Or that moment when the bub actually still wants to cuddle on top of me. Not so easy with a giant belly in the way nowadays with baby bub on the way, but damn it...I was going to make it work. I always want to find the balance of getting a picture to last for years to come and just living in the moment and enjoying it while it happens. Just a few of these "moments" for your viewing pleasure:







 
 
As much as I want to run and grab the camera when I see his face light up, I have to remember that sometimes it's just as good to watch and add it to my stash of moments in my head, in hopes that I'll remember it one day.

With baby bub on the way in only 75 days and counting (or less), I'm trying to soak up our last moments as a family of three and look forward to what moments will come as a family of four. So far, the bub is excited and can't wait to meet his little brother. We'll see how things pan out once it's an all day crying fest and mom is locking herself in the bathroom with the shower running, just trying to get one moment alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment