Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer!!

It's the first day of summer, which means it's the first day of the best time of year. I don't know about you, but I love summer the best of all the seasons. I like to sit outside, let the breeze blow through my hair, while I sip an ice cold margarita.

If I could find a way to vacation all summer (no I will not be a teacher. That many kids near me scares me), that would be great! For now, I'll soak up my nights and weekends until they can't stand it anymore.

To start off the season right, I'm headed out to my BFF's house tonight for some s'more making, fire burning, junk food eating fun. I'll be bringing along the hubs and the bub, and it's all I can do to not run out of work right this second and hit the road. (That's right...I blog at work...sometimes)

Even though I make the most of where I live, I'd give my right arm to live next to the beach and really enjoy it. I miss Rhode Island and being able to hit the sand within 15 minutes. Thankfully, I'm not too far and can still make a nice day trip of it. Now if only I could get my body back to pre-pregnancy, non-scary mode, I'd be all set. It's only been 2 years. You'd think I'd be there already. Not that I'm not pleased with myself right now, but man I could use some good toning. There's always beach volleyball, right??

How do you like to enjoy your summers? Beach bum? Hammock swinging by a fire? Curled up inside in front of an AC blasting in your face?

And now for your viewing pleasure, some beautiful ocean and beach pics from yours truly. These are actually from last year, before the hurricane took out our beach. Thankfully it's mostly put back together now. Major kudos to the men and women who helped clean up Rhode Island so I can have a beach to enjoy. Stupid weather.





 Tee hee. Look at his little hairs.

Ahhh. The ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment