Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Go home weather, you're drunk

Now that I've lived in New England for over a decade, you would think I'd be used to the weather by now. I just can't seem to wrap my head around how it goes from 50* to 90* over night. It makes it incredibly difficult to decide what to wear and especially to explain to a toddler who doesn't understand why he doesn't get to wear a fleece jacket in 90* weather. I try to let him make his own decisions, like riding a train with no pants,
phone pic, sorry for the blur
but let's face it, it's summer! Where is the sunshine mother nature? Don't tease me with 90* and then screw me with 50s for the long weekend coming up. This is how it should be.

Fingers crossed for no rain this weekend, cause this momma wants to party outside all weekend. The bub needs to earn his keep and we have new plants to put in the ground. Anyone need a mower? He does great work. Did I mention he even comes with free bubbles?
can't beat the cuteness
We bought a new bike trailer for the bub, and we have yet to take it out for a test drive. After a bit of research and weighing options on cost, we opted for this one. I was debating whether to go with the double or single, but we'd love to have another baby soon, and even if we don't, the bub can ride in the middle just like if it were a single. I've heard from a few people that they really loved this model, so I'll keep you posted after we get it out this weekend. HEAR ME MOTHER NATURE?! MOMMA WANTS TO RIDE!

*I was not paid or perked for mentioning this product. I just wanted to share my decision and thoughts.

And for some additional cuteness:
that face makes me a pile of mush

No comments:

Post a Comment